Campaign of the Month: January 2012
Star Trek Late Night
Wookiees are widely recognized as one of the strongest and fiercest intelligent species in the galaxy. Wookiees have many customs and traditions that revolve around honor and loyalty, including the special bond called the honor family and the sacred pledge called the life debt. A Wookiee never uses his or her climbing claws in combat; doing this is considered dishonorable and a sign of madness.
Personality: Wookiees tend to be honorable, rash, loyal, and short-tempered.
Physical Description: Wookiees are large furry bipeds ranging in height from 2 to 2.3 meters.
Homeworld: The forest world of Kashyyyk
Language: Wookiees speak Shyriiwook, consisting of complex grunts and growls. They understand Basic but lack the ability to speak it.
Example Names: Chewbacca, Gorwooken, Groznik, Low-bacca, Ralrra, Rorworr, Salporin
Adventurers: Wookiee adventurers usually start out as wanderers or explorers, but some find this path by forming an honor family with (or owing a life debt to) other adventures.
- Fitness 4(7)
- Strength +2
- Coordination 2(5)
- Intellect 2(5)
- Presence 2(5)
- Psi 0(5)
- Force 0(5)
- Essence 0(5)
- Culture: Wookiee 2(3)
- History: Wookiee 1(2)
- World Knowledge: Kashyyyk 1(2)
- Athletics (Climbing) 2(3)
- Planetary Survival (Jungle) 1(2)
- Language: Shyriiwook (Fluent/R/W) (+4)
- Language: Galactic Basic (Fluent/R/W) (Can’t Speak) (+3)
- Wookiees speak Shyriiwook, which consists of grunts and growls. They can understand Basic but cannot speak it due to vocal limitations.
- Ferocity (+2)
- Natural Weapon: Claws (+2/Climbing +1)
- A Wookiee’s climbing claws adds an additional die when climbing trees
- Rapid Healing (+1)
- Bad Tempered (-2)
- Code of Honor: Wookiee (-4)