Campaign of the Month: January 2012
Star Trek Late Night
The Thieves Market
The best of the best can be found in the Thieves Market. No one knows how but the market always has a steady supply of technology, slaves, and real food from dozens of worlds. The AK’s and the Slashers are the only gangs that have access to the market but a number of individuals have made the journey through the southern end of the undermaze.
Dazar’s War Museum
- This museum is run by a warrior Ferengi who claims to have fought the Jedi menace along the side of the Mandalorians over 1000 years ago. Entrance is 2 Alterium and everything in the museum is for sale.
Kuza’s Amazing Emporium
- Kuza is a Klingon engineer that has specialized in holographic and transporter technologies. He runs his shop along with Olna, a beautiful Andorian duelist.
- By far the most comprehensive slave market for light years around. The facility is rumored to have transporter enhancers for special clients.
- Real food, real music, and a whole lot more.
Janaeck’s Wholesome Mining Company
- Here you can find nearly anything you would need to survive on Denchar or in the Undermaze. The place buys alterium ore for 85% of the actual value. By far the best price in the colony.
- A crazy nightclub with the best selection of drinks and drugs on all of Denchar. Only the Cool, the beautiful, or rich or welcome.
- The doctor here specializes in curing parasitic diseases picked up in the undermine. He has a special affinity for removing insects from the brain.
The Tattooed Lady
- This house of ill repute claims to have one of nearly every species in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.
- Weapons of every kind are for sale from the pair of Jawas that run this shop.