Campaign of the Month: January 2012
Star Trek Late Night
The Cardassians, Romulans, Klingons, etc all use to be purist in their Imperical strategies but in recent years have muddied themselves with the hundreds of species that have joined the United Federation of Planets. The goal of the Browns is to clear the mud. Return the galaxy to its set racial regions. Each race deserves one region of space to call its own without interference from the UFP. FIPA has designated the Browns as a terrorist organization even though they have own held demonstrations on various planets.
The highlights of the Brown’s Agenda:
- Racial purity: and end to cross breeding and genetic modification
- Racial territory: each species is to be given a specific region of space to call their own.
- Anti-expansion: Each species will cultivate their own planets and stars. They will not expand.
- Cultural preservation: Each species will make every attempt to preserve its cultural purity.
- Combined Defense: Each species will enter into a defensive alliance and provide military strength to defend each other from outside attack.
Nexus Nu’vari is rumored to be financing the Brown movement.