Campaign of the Month: January 2012
Star Trek Late Night
Known by most Humans as Elites, presumably due to their adeptness and their skills in combat, the Sangheili formed the military backbone of the Covenant for nearly the whole of its entire existence.
Personality: Elites are driven by honor and duty. They are vicious in combat, but are highly intelligent.
Physical Description: Sangheili stand at an average height of 2.5 meters.
Example Names: Xytan ‘Jar Wattinree, Rtas’ Vadum, Sesa ‘Refumee
Adventurers: Elites form the backbone of the Covenant military. Elites who leave the Covenant are branded Heretics and may be hunted by the Covenant.
- Fitness 4(7)
- Strength +1
- Coordination 2(5)
- Intellect 2(5)
- Presence 2(5)
- Empathy -1
- Psi 0(5)
- Force 0(5)
- Essence 0(5)
- Athletics (Jumping) 2(3)
- Culture, Covenant 2(3)
- History, Covenant 1(2)
- World Knowledge, Sanghelos 1(2)
- Weapon, Sangheili Energy Sword 2(3)
- Language: Sangheili (Fluent/Literate) (+4)
- Language: Covenant Standard (Fluent/Literate) (+4)
- Far Leap (+2)
- Vertical jump: 1m + 1m per success level; Horizontal jump: 4m + 1m per success level
- High Pain Threshold (+3)
- Arrogant (-1)
- Code of Honor: Bushido (-3)
- Inconvenient Size, Large (-1)